1. Welcome: Royale Reserve Brut magnum / Amuse-bouche: clam ceviche, cucumber, apple, yuzu, basil
2. 2014 Blanc de Noirs Extra Brut / Foie gras, rhubarb, caramelized kohlrabi, lemon balm
3. 2014 Cuvée 1522 Millésime Extra Brut / Wild seawolf, tandoori potatoes, coconut sauce
4. 2008 Cuvée 1522 Rosé Millésime Extra Brut / Quail, asparagus, wild mushrooms, jus
5. 2006 Clos des Goisses Extra Brut / Comté truffle cake
On Wednesday 2 November from 19.00, in cooperation with VINO MARKUZZI, we will welcome representative of the Marchesi di Gresy winery from Barbaresco and the wines from Monforte d'Alba Conterno Fantino.
On Thursday, 16. 6. 2022, you will have the opportunity to taste wines from the renowned Austrian winery Bründlmayer that were chosen by Master of Wine Andreas Wickhoff, accompanied by a menu created by our chef Igor Chramec.
On Thursday 14.10. 2021 from 7 pm we will serve you an evening of 9 courses and 7 tastes of wines selected by sommelier Jiří Markuzzi